Personal Injury Attorney in Denver
An accident that leaves you with severe injuries can alter your life in the blink of an eye. You may have to deal with the prospect of weeks or even months of medical treatments and rehabilitation. At the same time, you may miss work and be unable to earn the income you need to pay your bills. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may even be left with permanent disabilities that render you unable to work or enjoy life as you did before your injuries.
When someone else’s negligent or reckless acts or decisions may have caused you to suffer physical harm, you shouldn’t have to shoulder the financial burden of recovery and getting your life back on track. At Earl & Earl, PLLC, our Denver personal injury lawyers understand the difficulties that your injuries may be causing you. With decades of combined legal experiences, our attorneys have a proven track record of successfully helping injured clients like you to pursue a successful outcome in a wide variety of personal injury cases.
We think of our clients as family. When you work with us, your case will be as important to us as it is to you. We want to offer you the representation and service that you deserve.
Contact us today for a free case review with an experienced Denver personal injury lawyer to go over your claim. You can learn more about how having dedicated legal representation on your side can help you to pursue maximum compensation from those responsible for your injuries.
How Can Our Denver Personal Injury Lawyers Help You?
At Earl & Earl, PLLC, our Denver personal injury lawyers have decades of combined experience with helping injured victims like you to seek a financial recovery and accountability from those at fault for the injuries and losses that our clients have suffered. Our attorneys have a track record of results in seeking compensation for our clients in cases such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
If you have been harmed in one of these accidents through no fault of your own, we may be able to help you to obtain the compensation and justice you deserve. Get started by contacting us now for a free consultation.
Compensation in Your Personal Injury Case
A personal injury claim in Denver may entitle you to recover compensation for expenses and losses that you incur due to your injuries. You may be able to recover money for:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation, including hospital bills, surgeries, doctor’s office visits, physical therapy, medications, medical equipment, or other out-of-pocket expenses
- Lost wages or income when you miss work during recovery from your injuries
- Lost ability to work when your injuries leave you with permanent disabilities
- Loss of quality of life because of disfigurement and scarring, difficulties with tasks of daily living, inability to participate in activities, or due to a reduced life expectancy from your injuries or resulting complications
- Physical pain and emotional suffering triggered by your injuries and medical recovery
Colorado Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Lawsuits
In Colorado, the statute of limitations places a time limit on your right to file a lawsuit to pursue compensation in your personal injury claim. The limitations period in Colorado can vary based on the circumstances of your personal injury claim.
Most personal injury lawsuits must be filed within two years of the date of your injury. However, personal injury claims involving a motor vehicle, including car accident claims, truck accident claims, motorcycle accident claims, or pedestrian accident claims, must be filed within three years of the accident’s date.
If you don’t file your personal injury lawsuit until after the statute of limitations has expired on your claim, you run the risk that the court will permanently dismiss your case. You may lose your right to seek any compensation for your injuries.
How Our Denver Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
If you have been injured because of another’s negligence or recklessness, let our Denver personal injury lawyers help you to seek accountability and financial recovery by:
- Providing a free consultation. We will take the time to ensure that you understand your legal rights and options and know what to expect throughout the personal injury claim process.
- Developing a personalized legal strategy. Our goal will be to get you the results you want based on your unique needs and objectives.
- Investigating your case. We know how to recover the evidence we will need to show how your injuries occurred and identify those responsible.
- Providing you with responsive communication throughout your case. You will speak directly with the attorney working on your case and get the information and answers you need.
- Ensuring that your financial and personal losses are fully documented. We will make sure that all losses you have suffered are recorded so that we pursue the maximum amount of compensation for you.
- Working with experts. Depending on your case’s facts, we may consult with experts in accident reconstruction, engineering, health care, and other fields.
- Filing your claims against the at-fault parties and relevant insurance companies. We will vigorously pursue the resolution that you deserve, including through trial if necessary.
There’s no risk to you in having our Denver personal injury attorneys pursue compensation for your injuries. We represent clients on a contingency basis. So, we get paid only if we recover compensation for you.
Common Types of Injuries
Suffering severe injuries in an accident or other incident may entitle you to pursue compensation through a personal injury claim. Some examples of injuries that commonly give rise to personal injury cases include:
- Brain injuries, including those that result in cognitive, memory, or motor skills issues
- Spinal cord injuries, which may cause temporary or permanent paralysis
- Facial injuries, which may leave you with embarrassing scars and disfigurement
- Burns, which can lead to permanent scarring
- Broken bones, which may require surgical repair and may cause you to suffer lifelong pain or disability
- Orthopedic injuries, including sprains, tears, herniations, and ruptures of soft tissues like tendons, ligaments, and spinal discs
Talk to a Denver Personal Injury Attorney Now
If you have been injured due to another party’s negligent or reckless actions or other legal fault, contact Earl & Earl, PLLC today for a free, no-obligation consultation. Our knowledgeable Denver personal injury lawyers will be ready to help you seek the maximum compensation you need to pay your bills and move on with your life.